Intelligence, Information & Controls/Arts, Sciences & Technology in Asia(ASTA)
Interactive Technology/Human Interactions/Biological Information Systems
Ph.D., Lehigh University, U.S.A., 1988
1. Shim, I., and Yoon, J., "Robotic Cane for Blind Travelers," Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on HWRS(Human-friendly Welfare Robotic Systems), pp. 154-161, 2001.
2. Yoon, J., Hwang, I., and Chang, S., "Metatechnology: Correspondence of the Arts, Sciences, Technology & Humans," International Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 71-78, 2000.
3. Hwang, I., and Yoon, J., "Korperlichkeit(Corporeality) in Technological Arts and Human Sensibility Ergonomics," Journal of the Kyongwon Visual Art Institute, pp. 3-9, 1999.
4. Yoon, J., and Hwang, I., "Emotional Intelligence Interface & Performance System: EIPS," Proceedings of the `98 Joint Symposium of Control & Instrumentation, Automation and Robotics Research Groups, pp. 208-211, 1998.
5. Choi, W., and Yoon, J., "A Motion Capture and Mimic System for Motion Controls," Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Advanced Robotics(ICAR`97), pp. 505-510, 1997.
Advisory Board, Patent Angel Club, KIPA(Korea Invention Promotion Association), Korea (2000-Present)
Associate Professor, School of Mechanical Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1993-Present)
Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical and Precision Engineering, Kumoh National University of Technology, Korea (1991-1993)
Senior Researcher, Research Institute of Factory Automation, Samsung Electronics, Korea (1989-1991)
Fellow, Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant, Robotics Laboratory, Lehigh University, U.S.A. (1984-1989)
Professional Societies & Activities
Member, ISAST, IEEE, ICASE, KSME, KSPE
Co-Chair & Founding Member, ASTA(Arts, Sciences & Technology in Asia) (1995-Present)
Advisory Board, Patent Angel Club, KIPA(Korea Invention Promotion Association) (2000-Present)
Advisory Board, PGVIA(Pusan Game and Visual Industry Association) (2001-Present)
Honors and Awards
The Best Teaching Award, School of Mechanical Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1998)
International Joint Research & Activities
Co-Chair & Founding Member, ASTA(Arts, Sciences & Technology in Asia), Korea (1995-Present)