Fuzzy Theory and Application
Ph.D., Technische Universitaet Berlin, German Federal Republic, 1987
1. Kim, S. Y., Lee, Y. S., Jung, S. J., and Kwon, K. T., "Hull Form Generation by Using TSK Fuzzy Model," Fuzzy Logic and its Application, Information Science and Intelligence Systems, Vol. 16, pp. 197, 1995.
2. Ki, S. Y.m and Lee, D. K., "A Knowledge-Based Expert System as a Pre-Post Processor in Engineering Optimization," Expert System with Application, Vol. 11-1, pp. 79, 1996.
3. Ki, S. Y.m and Lee, D. K., "Techno-Economic Optimization of an LNG Carrier with Multicriteria in the Preliminary Design Stage," Journal of Ship Production, Vol. 12-3, pp. 141, 1996.
4. Kim, S. Y., Kim, H. C., and Shin, S. C., "Hull Form Creation by Fuzzy Inference," Hull Form Design & Flow Phenomena Ship Technology, pp. 7, 1996.
5. Kim, S. Y., Kim, H. C., and Lee, Y. S., "Initial Hull Form Design Using Fuzzy Modeling," Research Schiffahrts-Verlag, HANSA, Hamburg, Vol. 43, pp. 175, 1996.
Professor, Department of Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1997-Present)
Associate Professor, Department of Naval Architecture, Pusan National University, Korea (1992-1997)
Assistant Professor, Department of Naval Architecture, Pusan National University, Korea (1988-1992)
Professional Societies & Activities
Member, RSV, GLKC
Editor, Korean Committee for Ocean Resources and Engineering (2000-Present)
Honors and Awards
Paper Prize, The Society of Naval Architects of Korea, Korea (1997)
International Joint Research & Activities